Revenue Management is likely the least understood and most critical component of a scaleup strategy for your startup’s success. Tech entrepreneurs typically spend a disproportionate amount of time on product-feature decisions compared to commercial decisions on customer segmentation, marketing, sales, and pricing.
This session will cover:
- What is Revenue Management and why it is so important for tech startups
- Elements of a successful revenue management strategy
- What RevOps skillsets do you need on your team to be successful and when to seek outside help
- What to track – Metrics that matter for a startup, technology, and tools.
- We will optionally cover a few examples from current VSG Startups.
When: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 (12 PM – 1 PM PT)
Published on November 4th, 2023
Last updated on October 29th, 2023