FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
For Continuing Undergraduates
Application for mid-year Viterbi scholarships
- Currently enrolled Viterbi majors only
- Awards for spring term 2021 only
- Deadline for spring term awards: 11:59 pm PST, Friday, January 29, 2021
- Multiple awards available, including: Need-based and Merit-Based Scholarships, Viterbi Endowment Scholarships, Corporate Scholarships
Application for Academic year 2022-2023 Viterbi Scholarships
Continuing student scholarships for each academic year include need-based, merit-based scholarships, Viterbi endowment scholarships, and corporate scholarships.
- Continuing students who are currently enrolled Viterbi engineering majors in spring 2022 may use this application to apply for 2022-2023 Viterbi continuing scholarships.
- Newly admitted students starting at Viterbi in fall 2022 will be eligible to apply for continuing student scholarships in spring 2023 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Awards are year long and are split evenly between fall 2022 and spring 2023
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Additional USC and Outside Scholarship and Fellowship Opportunities
The USC Financial Aid Undergraduate Continuing Scholarships main page connects students to both USC scholarships and outside scholarships that they may apply for.
The Academic Honors and Fellowships (AHF) "Get Started" website provides a step by step guide to getting started with AHF, including the types of awards offered to USC undergraduate students, suggested activities and engagement based on your year to help prepare you for fellowship applications, and tips for finding the right opportunities.
The USC Provost Awards and Fellowship Database provides students with a list of awards and fellowships that they may be eligible for. Students can search by degree, demographics and discipline.
The USC AHF Fellowships by Theme search allows students to choose between the themes of graduate studies, international exchange, STEM awards, service, language studies, and special populations to narrow their fellowship search. Student can also download AHF's Fellowship Exploration Guide.
New Financial Aid & Scholarship opportunities do not stop after the admission process.
Each year, continuing undergraduates should be re-evaluating their need and merit-based aid opportunities. This page helps to outline current available funding sources for continuing undergraduate students at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. In most cases the primary resource for financial assistance is need-based aid provided by the USC Financial Aid Office. Please visit their website for information on applying for and receiving aid as well as a listing of several scholarship resources. Be sure to pay special attention to all of their deadlines!
The Latest Financial Aid & Scholarship Updates
Published on January 13th, 2020
Last updated on July 7th, 2022