USC Viterbi School of Engineering seeks a highly motivated student to help manage programs in our Office of Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship (TIE).
2022-2023 TIE Program Intern: Hybrid
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: Mid-May
Number of hours per week: Up to 20/week during semester, minimum 5/week
*This position may lead to future opportunities during the summer.
About us: TIE’s mission is to educate engineers on strategies to invent, develop, integrate, and sustain technologies that address significant needs, launch ventures with meaningful social and economic impact based on USC faculty, staff, students, and technologies, and promote an ethical and inclusive technology innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
About the position (Hybrid):
- Coordinate communications with program participants, schedule zooms, utilize resources, and assist with any/all operations as needed
- Organize materials, resources and data
- Schedule workshops and meetings with program lead and instructors
- Arrange and attend meetings, workshops, and other related events with some being in person
- Create flyers and info graphics for the various VSi² programs
- Currently enrolled USC student
- Interest in planning and executing events
- Experience using software platforms such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google Docs, Slack, Zoom, and Airtable (preferably).
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines; work independently and well under pressure
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
Please note that a complete application includes a resume and cover letter and only complete applications will be considered. If interested, apply at https://tinyurl.com/OTIEIntern