The Ellison Institute is passionate about education and inspiring the next generation of engineers to enter health and science fields.
They are looking for Undergraduate and Graduate students as part of their student research. They are currently offering remote opportunities and are looking forward to welcoming students back for future in-person positions.
At The Ellison Institute, students will:
- Be able to reach EI faculty and staff for advice, mentorship and skill development
- Work on patient-relevant studies and research (translational science)
- Creatively explore their interests
- Work independently on projects
- Have access to brand-new facility, featuring new labs and equipment
- Collaborate with other USC faculty
- Collaborate with outside organizations, including government agencies, pharma companies and other universities.
Check Ellison.usc.edu/research for project information
For questions, email Jill Infusino, Education & Outreach Speciaist at JInfusino@ellison.usc.edu
Click here for a downloadable pdf
Published on October 28th, 2020
Last updated on April 21st, 2022