Are you looking to take your tech startup to the next level?
USC’s Viterbi Startup Garage is recruiting for its Spring Cohort now! Kick- off Mid-April, 2021. Apply Now!
Our mission at VSG is to stimulate the establishment and growth of technology-based ventures through our 1-year residency program. The intent of the Garage is to provide an innovation and incubation space for residents to foster new ideas and work on entrepreneurial endeavors. For this reason, we are expertly located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina Del Rey and are dedicated to serving as an accelerator for early-stage technology startups.
We offer our residents:
- 1:1 access to our USC alumni network, mentors, colleagues, investors, and potential partners, both here in Southern California and beyond.
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs, working under the same roof to support you in bring your ideas to life.
- Tactical assistance including Innovator-in-Residence coaching, topical workshops, and events to elevate your team to the next level of operation.
- Talented Viterbi engineers via our internship program.
- 24/7 access to co-working space with a beautiful view of the marina.
*Like all USC facilities, VSG office space has been closed since March 2020, however, we look forward to reopening for 24/7 occupancy when the University, City, County, and State allow. In the meantime, accepted resident teams will participate in all of our resources virtually.
We are supported by the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering and do not take equity or charge any fees.
Any IP developed by the teams is theirs to keep!
Deadline Approaching: Interested teams should apply no later than Midnight Friday, April 2, 2021 (PST).