USC Viterbi Startup Garage is holding an open call for tech startup teams for our Fall Cohort kicking off Mid-October, 2021.
Our mission at VSG is to stimulate the establishment and growth of technology-based ventures through our 1-year residency program. The intent of the Garage is to provide an innovation and incubation space for residents to foster new ideas and work on entrepreneurial endeavors. For this reason, we are expertly located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina Del Rey and are dedicated to serving as an accelerator for early-stage technology startups.
We offer our residents:
- 1:1 access to our USC alumni network, mentors, colleagues, investors, and potential partners, both here in Southern California and beyond.
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs, working under the same roof to support you in bring your ideas to life.
- Tactical assistance including Innovator-in-Residence coaching, topical workshops, and events to elevate your team to the next level of operation.
- Talented Viterbi engineers via our internship program.
- 24/7 access to co-working space with a beautiful view of the marina.
*Like all USC facilities, VSG office space closed March 2020, however, we have begun reopening for 24/7 occupancy following all health and safety guidelines of the University of Southern California.
We are supported by the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering and do not take equity or charge any fees.
Any IP developed by the teams is theirs to keep!
Deadline Approaching: Interested teams should apply no later than Midnight (PT) Sunday. October 3, 2021.