Modern Tools and Technologies for Food & Agriculture Production
The summer REEU program is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate students to participate in research, extension and outreach projects that focus on innovative tools and modern technologies for agricultural and food production. Students will also get opportunities for professional skills development in communication, leadership, ethics, team work and organization.
Students majoring in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply : Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Chemical, Agricultural, Biological), Computer Science, Data Science, Agronomy, Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology, Biochemistry, Food Science.
- Stipend: $3000 total for the program period
- Housing: $1000 total housing allowance or free on-campus housing (for external participants)
- Meals: $500 total for the program period
- Travel : $500 total (for external participants)
- Sophomore or Junior in 4-year STEM degree
- Cumulative GPA > 3.0
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Application Due: March 15, 2023
Notification Date: March 31, 2023
Program Dates: June 1 – July 31, 2023
Program Website: https://engineering.uga.edu/reeu