The KP Fellows Program is a unique, career-defining opportunity for technical students who are interested in pursuing technology, entrepreneurship, and startups.
The KP Fellows Program offers:
- An opportunity to receive $100K for entrepreneurial endeavors
- Meaningful experience at company partners like Slack, Pinterest, Robinhood, Stripe, Figma and more
- Fireside chats with CEOs and executives
- Workshops with Investing Partners at Kleiner Perkins
- An alumni network of 500+ tech leaders across product, design, and engineering
Applications for the 2021 KP Fellows Program are open for current students and graduating seniors at fellows.kleinerperkins.com until October 19th, 2020.