Kleiner Perkins, a world-leading venture capital firm, is now accepting applications for the KP Fellows Program and we’d like to share this opportunity with you.
The KP Fellows Program is a unique, career-defining opportunity for technical students who are interested in pursuing technology, entrepreneurship, and startups.
The KP Fellows Program offers:
- An opportunity to receive $100K for entrepreneurial endeavors
- Meaningful experience at company partners like Slack, Pinterest, Robinhood, Stripe, Figma and more
- Fireside chats with CEOs and executives
- Workshops with Investing Partners at Kleiner Perkins
- An alumni network of 500+ tech leaders across product, design, and engineering
Applications for the 2021 KP Fellows Program are open for current students and graduating seniors at fellows.kleinerperkins.com until October 19th, 2020.
Published on October 9th, 2020
Last updated on October 10th, 2022