Center for Undergraduate Research in Viterbi Engineering (CURVE) Fellowship
Continuing CURVE Student Application
If you participated in CURVE in spring 2021 or summer 2021, you are eligible to reapply for a limited number of continuing CURVE fellowships for the 2021-22 academic year.
All students applying for continuing CURVE awards are also required to apply to the Provost’s Undergrad Research Fellowships. Applying to both fellowships increases your chances of receiving funding for the next academic year.
Continuing applications are due on July 21st. Check back here for the link to the application. Applications will require:
- A one-page description describing the research you have conducted so far and how you plan to continue this research in the coming year.
- A letter of support from your current faculty mentor. This letter can be the same letter used for the USC Provost Fellowship application. Faculty mentors can either send the letter to students to upload as part of the application, or it can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short answer questions
- Why do you want to continue with CURVE?
- What skills have you learned from your experience in CURVE?
- Please list any accomplishments from your experience in CURVE, including published papers, conference presentations, symposium presentations, etc.
The application will be posted here in the beginning of July.
Published on June 3rd, 2021
Last updated on July 16th, 2021