Are you a current student or recent graduate looking for a paid STEM internship or research opportunity?
Register now at http://bit.ly/32X22q7
November 13, 2019 Noon to 3:00 pm EST
Join us from 12-3 p.m. EST Wednesday, November 13, 2019, for the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) Virtual Recruitment Fair showcasing more than twenty U.S. Department of Energy sponsored programs.
Discover opportunities for undergraduates, graduates, postdocs, and faculty. During the Virtual Recruitment Fair, you can interact with recruiters and scientists, and explore information about each program. Unable to attend? The event environment will remain open until November 17, 2019 for you to browse content, so register now!
Participating programs include:
- Advanced Short-Term Research Opportunity (ASTRO) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Arctic Advanced Manufacturing Innovators
- Artificial Intelligence Summer Institute (AISI) at ORNL
- Building Technologies Internship Program (BTIP)
- Chain Reaction Innovations at Argonne National Laboratory
- Computational Science and Technology Advanced Research Studies (C-STARS) at ORNL
- Cyclotron Road at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- DOE Community College Internships (CCI)
- DOE Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI)
- DOE Scholars Program
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Science, Technology and Policy Program
- Fusion Energy Sciences Postdoctoral Research Program
- Higher Education Research Experiences (HERE) at ORNL
- Innovation Crossroads at ORNL
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Graduate Student Research Program
- Mickey Leland Energy Fellowship (MLEF)
- Office of Science Graduate Student Research Program (SCGSR)
- Science Education Programs at National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- Solar Energy Innovators
- Laboratory Technology Associate (Lab Tech) Program at ORNL
- Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) at ORNL
- Pathways to Computing Internship Program (PCIP) at ORNL
- Post-Bachelor’s Research Associate Program at ORNL
- Post-Master’s Research Associate Program at ORNL
If you have any questions or trouble registering, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.