For Undergraduate and Graduate Students:
PHI KAPPA PHI STUDENT RECOGNITION AWARDS
The University-wide Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society has announced their 38th annual Phi Kappa Phi Student Recognition Awards Program for 2020-2021, to recognize outstanding artistic and academic works by undergraduate and graduate students at USC. Four awards of $500 each will be presented at the annual Academic Honors Convocation in April 2021.
The following are the criteria for eligibility:
1. Students must be currently registered in classes at USC. Proof of registration is required.
2. Students may submit materials from any USC school or department, in any discipline, genre, or medium. Submission must be complete work. Incomplete work or excerpts of works will not be accepted.
3. Former student winners may not submit works in the year immediately following the receipt of an award. Only one submission per applicant may be entered annually. If a submission contains more than a single work, the works should be in the same genre.
4. Research papers, theses, or creative works may be submitted if they are of a quality exceeding the requirements and/or standards of regular course work.
5. If more than one person has contributed to the submission, the nature and extent of each contributor’s role must be clarified.
6. Each submission must be endorsed for originality and authenticity by a faculty member who is familiar with the student’s work.
7. A 500-word abstract should accompany the work. The abstract should describe the work, explain why or how it came to be produced, outline its contribution to the field, and/or establish its originality.
The deadline for submission is Monday, November 9, 2020 at 4:30 pm. The entry form is attached to to the bottom of this blog. Complete entries must be submitted to email@example.com by that date. Questions can also be directed to that email address.
For more information: click here
For the entry application form: click here