In 2015, over 850,000 refugees traveled to Greece by sea in hopes of seeking asylum. Hundreds of refugees continue to arrive every day on the Greek island of Lesbos, but the island lacks the capacity to harbor such overwhelming numbers of refugees. Health providers are currently using a paper health record system, and as a result, many refugees are not being accurately or holistically assessed and consequently, are not receiving the health care that they need.
This project addresses the lack of care coordination between health providers by creating a health documentation system for refugees and actionable data analytics that will help save lives. In fact, we’ve already helped over `1,200 refugees after our launch in two clinics in Greece in November and provided valuable data to the NGOs! Going forward, will be building solutions for clinics in Jordan and Panama, creating a pharmacy system for Greece, and redeveloping our tools using the low-code platform to allow for faster iteration and scalability.
Help us improve the lives of thousands of refugees!
We’re looking for a self-starter who takes initiative to be our
Product Manager to lead our product development and design:
- Work with our engineers & business teams to make product decisions. Lead product meetings.
- Shape the future of our products & test new technologies
- Work with clients to define their needs and iterate our solutions
- Do UI/UX design and problem solve
- Build apps in low-code or no-code software (we’ll teach you)
- Making/communicating deadlines and requirements with team
- Help with any team design work (e.g. pitch decks or marketing)
- Assisting with fundraising initiatives
If you are interested, please apply with the following link:
Published on March 31st, 2021
Last updated on March 31st, 2021