Student organization who wish to be affiliated with the Viterbi School of Engineering must apply for Viterbi affiliation each academic year. To apply for Viterbi Affiliation, student organizations must do the following:
1. Apply for and receive recognition from the USC Office of Campus Activities.
2. Submit the Viterbi Affiliation Application for Student Organizations, along with the following required documentation (have it ready to upload when you start your application):
- Proof of recognition from the USC Office of Campus Activities. (Email from Campus Activities notifying you of your recognition status.)
- Organization’s constitution
- Roster of active members including name, year, and major.
- New organizations may submit proof of interest from other students in lieu of a roster (i.e., survey results, informal poll results, etc.)
Viterbi Affiliation applications can be submitted any time after your organization has been recognized by USC. The temporary recognition your organization receives before you attend the mandatory meeting is OK, but be aware that if you do not attend that meeting and finish the USC recognition process you will not receive Viterbi Affiliation. Affiliation Applications are due by 5:00pm on Monday, October 22nd.
2018-2019 Viterbi Affiliation Application
The fall 2018 deadline has now passed. Student organizations who miss the fall deadline will have to opportunity to apply for Viterbi affiliation at the beginning of spring semester. If your student organization completed the Viterbi affiliation application in the fall semester, you DO NOT need to complete it again in the spring.
Please email Viterbi Undergraduate Programs at email@example.com for information regarding the spring affiliation process or check back here for more information.