Viterbi Learning Program
Make A Tutoring Appointment
Step 1: Register With the Viterbi Learning Program
- Click here to begin.
- Click on the “Login/Sign Up” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Login to Tutor Matching Service (TMS) and create your student profile. In order to schedule a free session, you must log-in with Google and use your USC email account (usc.edu). Tutoring through the Viterbi Learning Program is only available when you schedule an appointment with your USC email account.
- You should now be registered with TMS. You can go back to TMS and create an appointment with a peer tutor.
Step 2: Set Up a Tutoring Appointment
- Select the tutor with whom you would like to schedule an appointment. Click on “View Tutor.” Peer tutors will have a badge showing their affiliation with the center.
- In the tutor’s profile, select “Book or Message Tutor Name.“
Step 3: Meet With Your Tutor Through GoBoard
The Viterbi Learning Program (VLP) now offers online tutoring for students! The GoBoard platform serves as a great resource to have a tutoring appointment remotely. All tutors are trained and happy to help through GoBoard. To learn how to use GoBoard, please see https://viterbi.goboard.com/ and click Learn More in the upper right corner.