The Baum Family Maker Space charges for several type of services or materials it provides in order to recover the costs associated with those services or materials.
3D printing is currently offered on Stratasys F370, Stratasys F900, Markforged X7, and on Prusa MK4 printers. Prices for work produced on these printers are based on the cost of the model and support material used for the printing.
Once a customer has sent the STL files necessary for printing to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide a quote. Cost includes the model material and the soluble support material as shown in the above chart.
- File name format - FirstnameLastname_Class#_Ver#
- Files should be solid “watertight” Minimum wall thickness .04”
- Specify infill - Solid - Sparse High Density - Sparse Low Density
- Specify units - preferably inches or mm
- Specify rough part dimensions and quantity