The Baum Family Maker Space charges for several type of services or materials it provides in order to recover the costs associated with those services or materials.
3D printing is currently offered on two industrial-quality printers, a Stratasys Fortus 250MC and a Stratasys F900. Prices for work produced on these printers are based on the cost of the model and support material used for the printing.
Once a customer has sent the STL files necessary for printing to email@example.com, we will provide a quote. Cost is $2.95 per cubic inch for ABS model material and $5.50/in3 for soluble support material.
Please follow these guidelines:
- File name format - FirstnameLastname_Class#_Ver#
- Files should be solid “watertight” Minimum wall thickness .04”
- Specify infill - Solid - Sparse High Density - Sparse Low Density
- Specify units - preferably inches or mm
- Specify rough part dimensions and quantity
An estimate will be emailed to you for approval - You will be emailed when the job is complete.
Payment via USC ID card or USC account number when you pick up your 3D Print.
Published on April 23rd, 2021
Last updated on November 29th, 2022