Center for Undergraduate Research in Viterbi Engineering (CURVE) Fellowship
How to Apply
- Read through the Overview and FAQs to learn about CURVE.
- WATCH: CURVE General Info Session for Applicants (Recording)
- Review open Research Positions to determine which ones interest you the most.
- Attend as many Lab information Sessions as you like in order to find out more information about specific research projects.
- Apply by the July 29 deadline.
- July 11 Application Opens
- July 11-22 Faculty-led Research Info Sessions
- July 29 Application Deadline Due 11:59 PM (PT)
- August 1 - 15 Faculty Review Period (during this time, applicants may be interviewed)
- Week of August 15 – Award Notifications Sent
CURVE will facilitate the matching process between applicants and open research positions. To help you decide which lab you would like to apply for, be sure to attend the faculty-led information sessions where you can learn about the research projects and the role of undergraduate research assistants. These info sessions will also give you a chance to ask questions and talk with faculty before applying for the position.
- Information sessions will be held over Monday, July 11 - Friday, July 22. You are welcome to attend as many sessions as you like. Please note some sessions may be running concurrently.
- Check back frequently for calendar of information sessions and updated zoom recordings.
- Attending an information session is not required but highly encouraged as part of the application process.
- Session recordings will be posted on the website after each session.
Published on February 10th, 2021
Last updated on November 7th, 2022