Promotes peer-to-peer interactions among students across some of the world’s leading universities from major world cultures.
You and other students from iPodia universities around the globe will gather in a “single” classroom.
The physical classrooms are linked together virtually; you will see your global classmates on screens projected in your classroom, and they will see you in each of their classrooms.
Audio and video are linked live, so you will access the same lecture, professor and discussion at the same time.
- Learn together with global classmates
- Benefit from an expanded personal network globally
- Work on team projects with top students from global elite universities
- Help others to learn as a way of learning a subject yourself
- Discourse with people who have a different cultural backgrounds than yours
- Travel abroad as part of your courses without interrupting your degree program
Contact Viterbi iPodia (ViP) Program Office for More Information:
Courses & Registration
Preparing global innovation leaders for the future. Understand how to use various socio-technical factors to identify the emerging global market trends as innovation targets, before individual customers become aware of their needs and wants.
Work on an international team on a challenging project. Learn how to coordinate an international group.