Wpromote is a fun, dynamic Digital Marketing agency that works with high-profile companies and brands across the country. Wpromote is looking for alumni and recent graduates to fill the position of front end web developer and software engineer! Both postings are accepting resumes until March 13, 2016 so don’t miss out on this opportunity!
The Position: Front End Web Developer (Job ID: 105649)
Wpromote is looking for a sharp and creative Front End Developer. As a world-class marketing agency we strive to be on the forefront of PPC, Email, SEO and Social Media and integrated services. In order to support these challenges we build internal and client-facing tools to identify opportunities in the market place for increased performance. Our tools range from automated reports, spend analysis and analytics charting. The desired candidate must be able to exercise critical thinking, develop highly modular applications and be familiar with resource optimization on front end devices. It’s challenging, it’s engaging, and it’s in an industry that’s evolving every single day.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Team player wiling to work collaboratively
– Consistent upbeat, optimistic view of things. Able to work and learn in fun, energetic, but hard working environment.
– BS/BA in Computer Science or related field. Or 5 years experience in professional Web development
– Proficiency in Angular JS preferred
– LESS Framework + CSS3
– Gulp or similar package runners
– Bootstrap 3
– Strong knowledge of PHP, Python or another general programming language
– Experience with MySQL
– Experience with GIT, or SVN
– Work with senior developer and Software Engineering team to implement front end application designs and functionality.
– Develop front end applications for data analytics and reporting.
– Support minor client bug fixes or design implementations.
The Position: Big Data Software Engineer (Job ID: 105648)
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to become the next member of our growing software team. We are looking for a temp to hire full time position who is an experienced Software Developer that has a passion for big data in the world of online advertisement. We process, compare and optimize bidding for thousands of clients worldwide. The position will be mostly backend emphasizing deployment of distributed computing for keyword, impression and social media data processing. It’s challenging, it’s engaging, and it’s in an industry that’s evolving every single day. We put all our new employees through thorough training but if you have experience in this line of work, we’re eager to learn from you as well!
– Either Python, PHP, or C++ with 2 Year+ experience
– Experience with MySQL
– Has taken a software course in statistics
– Intermediate Linux Knowledge (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS)
– MariaDB, Galara Cluster
– Java with Hadoop experience (HBASE, Pig, Hive, or Shark a major plus)
– R language
– Familiar with REST, JSON, SOAP
– Experience with any of the following APIs: AdWords, AdSense, Google Analytics, BingAds, Bronto, Exactarget, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
– HTML, CSS
You can apply now through Viterbi Gateway by searching Job Id #105649 for Front Web End Developer and Job Id #105648 for Software Engineer!