Tacuna Systems is excited to announce their annual “Women in Engineering Empowerment Scholarship” for 2019.
Women are still very much under-represented in STEM fields both in higher education and in industry. The goal is to help equip two female students overcome this gender gap. Tacuna Systems will offer $1,000 each toward her studies in science, technology, engineering, or math.
One scholarship will be awarded to a female student in a US institution and one scholarship will be awarded to a female student in a Canadian institution.
Who Can Apply?
- Females only
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in STEM: science, technology, engineering or math
- Can be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Open to students attending a US or Canadian institution
- Entrants must be 17 years or older
- No GPA requirement
Create a video of NO longer than 2 minutes showcasing a STEM project you have worked on, or are currently working on.
Things to consider while creating your video:
- Enthusiasm – Passion is great, share it!
- Learning – What did you learn?
- Helping – How did it help you and/or could help others?
- Originality – Do you have ideas that schools, governments or industry have not thought about?
As part of the submission package please send following in email form:
- Current Resume – including academic institution and anticipated graduation date
- URL to project video
Email your submission to email@example.com before 12/31/2019.
December 31st, 2019.
The winner will be announced by January, 31st 2020.
Scholarship funds will be distributed soon after picking the winner and available for Spring 2020 semester.
For more details about this year’s scholarship can be found here: https://tacunasystems.com/stem-scholarship-2019/
If you have further questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org