Want to find an engineering internship or qualify for interviews hosted in the Viterbi Career Connections office?
Log in to Viterbi Career Gateway today! Viterbi Career Gateway is a career related resource dedicated to the needs of Viterbi students. This system will make it easy for you to search for engineering internship/co-op and full time jobs and give you access to information about Viterbi specific events and resources that include a customized resume builder.
Get Started Now!
- Log-in to Viterbi Career Gateway using your USC e-mail and password
- Click on the tab near the top of the page called My Profile* to update your personal and academic information.
- Read about On-Campus Recruiting and then sign the On-Campus Recruiting Contract in order to qualify for interviews hosted on campus in Viterbi Career Services
- Make sure you update and upload your resume and cover letter in the My Documents section before you apply to any jobs.
- Click on the tab near the top of the page called Jobs to start applying to engineering internships and fulltime opportunities.
*Importance of updating your profile
Employer requirements are linked to your academic profile. Your major, class standing, work authorization, degree level, and graduation date are the filters that allow you or not will not allow you to apply for jobs. You may not be able to apply to a job posting if something is out of date on your profile so keep it current!
If you have any questions, please contact Viterbi Career Connections at 213-740-9677 or firstname.lastname@example.org