The Los Angeles Chapter of the Association of Environmental Professionals is holding a Mentor Roundtable with USC!
The LA-AEP Mentor Roundtable Series is an annual mentor roundtable series of events held at USC and UCLA for students and young professionals to interact with professionals in an informal speed-networking format. Light refreshments will be provided. Confirmed mentors include:
- India Brookover, Southern California Association of Governments- Assistant Regional Planner
- Heidi Rous, Environmental Science Associates- Director of Air Quality, Climate & Acoustics
- Nima Jabbari, Ph.D, Larry Walker Associates- Project Staff
- David DeRosa, AECOM- Senior Urban and Transportation Planner
- Eddie Isaacs, Caltrans- Associate Environmental Planner
Location: Verna and Peter Dauterive Hall (VPD) 106
Date: March 22
Time: 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
To register, please visit here.