The Veterans Career Fair occurs once a year in November during Veterans Appreciation Week. It is for student and alumni Veterans and their spouses/family. This fair is a partnership between the USC Office of the Provost, Career Center, Sol Price School of Public Policy, Sol Price Office of Career Services, Center for Innovative Research on Veterans and Military Families (CIR), Student Veterans Association, Veterans Resource Center, Viterbi Career Connections Office, Marshall Undergraduate Student Services, the Career Services Office at the Gould School of Law, and the Annenberg Career Development Office.
Employers from a diverse array of industries will be on campus to meet and hire you.
What to Wear
- Business suit in a conservative color (navy, gray, or black are preferred)
- For men: dress shirt and tie
- For women: neckline no lower than collarbone; skirt hem should be no more than two inches above the knee
- Clothes clean and pressed
- Shoes: for men—wing tips or loafers with dark socks; for women—low/medium heels or flats. Be comfortable; you will be standing in line!
- Please wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression.
What to Bring
- Copies of your resume
- Your elevator pitch
To find out more about the Veterans Career Fair as well as RSVP, please visit http://careers.usc.edu/students/info/veteranscareerfair