SAP has an excellent opportunity for USC students looking for both full time and summer internships who would join the SAP family as a Developer where our goal is to build on SAP’s success, abilities, and potential. We will radically improve the experience of software developers & end-users and deliver applications & experiences that help to sustain, advance and power the world with great software in a culture of studentship, agility, and purpose that inspires us to invent and innovate continually.
The applicant must be able to learn, operate and deliver timely results in a fast pace environment. Skills which enable a successful internship include but are not limited to: analytical thinking, server side and application development, problem solving, and decision making. We are seeking a student intern who has the necessary qualifications and can deliver on the below tasks.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Willing to learning and develop enterprise grade applications on mobile, wearable devices.
- Work in a very exciting and highly dynamic environment.
- Work in a SCRUM setup.
- Design, code, implement, and maintain enterprise class Customer Relationship Management on the cloud. To be more specific,
- Analyze business requirements
- Develop detailed system designs
- Develop quick proof concept, R&D.
- Work with other technologies leaders in Bay area and integrate it with our cloud CRM solution.
- Translate design into software code
- Perform unit level testing
- Perform system level integration testing and performance testing
- Deliver results in a timely manner
Education and Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related major preferred
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Positive, can do attitude to provide superior customer support in a fast paced changing environment
- Computer systems analysis, design, and integration exposure
- Server development experience
- Knowledge of best practices around software development life cycle, test-driven development, regression testing, continuous integration, coding standards and technical documentation is helpful
- Previous work experience (e.g., internship) and course work in system software, databases are advantageous
The locations for both intern and full time positions are located in Palo Alto, CA. The ideal full time candidate would be able to start after spring gradation. The ideal intern would be able to work 3+ months onsite starting between March –June 2015. Please include your specific graduation date and your availability on your resume.
SAP will be interviewing on campus at the main Career Center on February 3rd – please visit the ConnectSC Career Center site and submit your resume for immediate consideration.