Explore Research at Mississippi State this summer.
Research opportunities exist in materials science and engineering in
the areas of biomaterials, nanoparticles or composites and polymers.
When: May 26 – August 1, 2015
Application deadline: March 1, 2015
- Valuable research experience in the labs of our faculty mentors
- Professional development sessions
- Site visits to local industry
- $500 per week stipend
- On-campus housing provided
- Meal allowance
- Have completed at least 30 hours
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
For more information about this opportunity look at their website: http://www.abe.msstate.edu/reu/