GR Properties USA Inc (“the Company”) is seeking a full time Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for originating, scheduling, coordinating and implementing all aspects of the Company’s development projects including Commercial, Residential, and mixed use developments. Projects may include new construction, rehabilitation of existing buildings, initial coordination with other company staff on cultivating and securing retail and corporate tenants that would be part of a development. The Project Manager shall have broad responsibility for shaping the design, financing and strategically thinking the programmatic aspects of these projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage development projects/teams
• Prepare and monitor project budgets, cash flow projections and project schedules
• Coordinate and collaborate with other staff and departments within the Company to ensure development activities meet organizational objectives
• Represent the Company at meetings of associations, committees, communities, etc. on matters related to housing developments etc.
• Work with supervisor to identify and evaluate potential project sites and properties.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• A minimum of 3 years of real estate development and/or construction business experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Careful attention to detail and well-organized.
• Ability to adjust to changing situations and work under pressure.
• Ability to balance competing priorities to meet development deadlines for multiple real estate development projects.
• Creative conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Understanding and ability to manage construction and real estate budgets, plans and schedules.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Planning, Architecture or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• Chinese speaking preferred.
Benefits and Other Information:
The Company offers excellent benefit. The Company pays 100% of employee premiums for Medical, Life, Paid Time Off, CA Paid Sick Leave, and Holidays for all eligible employees.
**All candidates will be subject to a background check.**
The Company is an EEO/AA Employer
Application Instructions: Apply through Viterbi Career Gateway, Job ID: 126948 or search GR Properties USA