Edwards Lifesciences just announced an exciting opportunity (Job ID 77603 in Viterbi Career Gateway) for an Engineering Co-op in their Advanced Tech team in Irvine, California! This team dives into the age old question of “What’s next in our industry?” Here’s what a recent Co-op had to say about his experience:
“ I was given the opportunity to witness a project go from brainstorming sessions to animal testing. I was given a large amount of responsibility as an intern and had a specific and meaningful role on the team, being responsible for the benchtop development and testing of our project. I have had internships throughout my college career, but my internship at Edwards was the most rewarding because my work made an impact and I realized my passion for early stage product development through my interactions with passionate coworkers and breakthrough ideas.”
– Grant Stearns, GaTech BME Graduate 2015
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Pursuing a degree of BME or ME (other related disciplines may be considered)
• Junior or Senior standing preferred
• Must be available from Summer 2015 through December 2015 and willing to relocate to Irvine, CA for the opportunity
• A passion to help patients!
If you are interested, log into your Viterbi Career Gateway account to apply!!