Want to find an engineering internship or qualify for interviews hosted in the Viterbi Career Connections office? Log in to Viterbi Career Gateway today! Viterbi Career Gateway is a career related resource dedicated to the needs of Viterbi students. This system will make it easy for you to search for engineering internship/co-op and full time jobs and give you access to information about Viterbi specific events and resources that include a customized resume builder.
Get Started Now!
- Log-in to Viterbi Career Gateway using your USC e-mail and password
- Click on the tab near the top of the page called My Profile to update your personal and academic information.
- First read about On-Campus Recruiting and then sign the On-Campus Recruiting Contract in order to qualify for interviews hosted on campus in Viterbi Career Services
- Make sure you update and upload your resume and cover letter in the My Documents section before you apply to any jobs. The Resume Builder Function under the Resources section will help you draft your resume.
- Click on the tab near the top of the page called Jobs to start applying to engineering internships and fulltime opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact Viterbi Career Connections at 213-740-9677 or email@example.com