KPMG Advisory is coming to campus!
KPMG LLP, one of the Big 4 public accounting firms, is hosting an advisory information session on campus on the evening of September 13th. This session will give you an overview of KPMG’s Advisory Services as well as provide you with the opportunity to network with KPMG professionals in various advisory practices.
If you are interested in learning more about internship and full-time opportunities within advisory, please fill out the KPMG Advisory Information Session link by August 31st at 9pm. Priority will be given to Juniors and Seniors based on room capacity and official invitations will be sent via email to selected students by September 6th.
To learn more about KPMG Advisory please visit- http://advisory.kpmg.us/.
These are the current available positions in case you are interested in seeing them:
- Senior Associate D&A Software Engineer Req 12388BR
- Associate D&A Big Data Software Engineer Req 12387BR
- Associate Data & Analytics Data Scientist Req 12389BR
- Associate Data & Analytics Domain Consultant Req 12385BR
- Senior Associate D&A Domain Consultant Req 12386BR
Hope to see you there!