J.P. Morgan is looking for applicants (both full-time and summer programs) for the Asia Asset Management Graduate Programs
Graduate Program 1: https://jpmorgan.tal.net/vx/appcentre-apac_jobs/brand-18/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/6/opp/4798-2017-Asset-Management-Global-Wealth-Management-Summer-Analyst-Program-Hong-Kong-Singapore/en-GB
AM – Global Wealth Management
Join a team committed to building client relationships around the world for an industry-leading franchise. You’ll explore Asset Management’s Global Wealth Management businesses while building your own expertise in a dynamic team environment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or Second Class Upper Honors
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Superior analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Fluency in English and at least one other Asian language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Hindi etc.), in addition to cultural knowledge
Graduate Program 2: https://jpmorgan.tal.net/vx/appcentre-apac_jobs/brand-18/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/6/opp/4736-2017-Asset-Management-Global-Investment-Management-Summer-Analyst-Program-Hong-Kong-Singapore-Taiwan/en-GB
AM – Investment Management
We are currently seeking summer intern applicants for the Global Investment Management Program to be based in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan or China.
- Solid academic background with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or equivalent or Second Class Upper Honors Degree
- Excellent analytical, communication, teamwork, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics is a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics trends
- Good judgment and ability to demonstrate high degree of discretion, as analysts work with highly confidential information
- Fluency in English and at least one other Asian language (especially Mandarin/Cantonese) is essential, in addition to the cultural knowledge