Are you a top undergraduate who would enjoy a challenging engineering internship, with an exciting company? Join top university students at Honeywell!
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program offers a summer intern program for positions in Engineering career paths. The summer internship program is designed to provide the candidate with a three month project assignment that is related to their major so they may gain a broad understanding of Aerospace’s end-to-end business and importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality. The intern program can serve as a platform to continue on as a full-time employee in the rotation program. The rotation program is designed to provide the candidate with 3 unique six-month job rotations through various functional jobs and locations before securing a position within organization.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be able to participate, in an internship, prior to completing current degree program
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Willingness to relocate.
- Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
For more information: AeroDP Engineering Summer Intern
To sign up for this job, log in to your connectSC.