Here are a few things to be mindful of as Commencement approaches…
- Join the Viterbi Alumni Database by completing the Post-Grad Destination Survey. Use your USC ID (without dashes) to login and create a password. *Dec 2017 and May 2018 grads only. December 2018 grads will be invited to complete the survey next year.
- For those of you who ordered your regalia at Grad Fest, you can pick up your order at Commencement Fair, March 21-23rd at the Bookstore.
- If you have not ordered your regalia, you can still do so at the USC Bookstore. Distribution will begin May 3rd.
- If you haven’t already, take a look at the online commencement program to ensure that your information is correct before the Commencement program goes to print (deadline, March 27th). Remember that fall 2018 graduates will not be included in the May 2018 program, but are still invited to participate. Fall 2018 graduates will appear in the May 2019 program.
- For the day of Commencement, we highly encourage you to take the metro or get dropped off. Parking will be extremely limited and usually fills up by 7am. Avoid the hassle by taking the expo line!
- Siddhartha Mukherjee is the 2018 Main University Commencement Speaker. Learn more about this year’s speaker here.
As always, continue to refer to the Viterbi Undergraduate Commencement website for the most up-to-date information regarding commencement.