Here are a few things to be mindful of as Commencement approaches…
- Join the Viterbi Alumni Database by completing the Post-Grad Destination Survey. Use your USC ID (without dashes) to login and create a password. *Dec 2018 and May 2019 grads only. December 2019 grads will be invited to complete the survey next year.
- Distribution for regalia will begin May 1st at the USC Bookstore. Students are expected to wear regalia in order to participate in the Viterbi Commencement Ceremony.
- For the day of Commencement, we highly encourage you to take the metro or get dropped off. Parking will be extremely limited and usually fills up by 7am. Avoid the hassle by taking the expo line!
- Yoky Matsuoka is the 2019 Main University Commencement Speaker. Learn more about this year’s speaker here.
- For department reception information, please visit the Viterbi Undergraduate Commencement website.
- Please review the Viterbi Guest and Graduate Information Packet for Viterbi Commencement Ceremony details.
As always, continue to refer to the Viterbi Undergraduate Commencement website for the most up-to-date information regarding commencement.