Help us recruit the next class of Viterbi students!
Viterbi Admission & Student Affairs is looking for Admission Interns for the 2018-2019 academic year. We are looking for highly motivated undergraduate USC students (work-study preferred) to help us recruit the next class of engineering students. Admission Interns will support the Viterbi School’s Undergraduate Admission staff while learning about the college admission process and communicating with prospective students and families.
As an Admission Intern, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a promotional mailing campaign, year round
- Heavy data entry and administrative support
- Representing the Admission & Student Affairs office at our front desk (RTH 110)
- Answering phones
- Answering admission questions about USC and the Viterbi School
- Helping with events on campus
Interns will primarily work in the Admission & Student Affairs office, RTH 110. Interns work 10-15 hours per week during University business hours (M-F 8:30am-5pm).