Accenture is looking for Engineering students for their Technology Analyst position!
For more information check out their posting on gateway here.
Students can look forward to:
• Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
• Focusing on technical architecture, delivery excellence, and specialist technology areas
• Building a common set of technology capabilities, across assessment, planning, design and implementation
• Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
• Helping clients design next generation IT architectures including serverless and micro services implementations to meet their ever changing business needs
• Identifying client’s vulnerabilities and designing protection systems to safeguard their intellectual property
• Growing deep skills from a broad technology portfolio, i.e.: SAP, Oracle, SOA, Mobility, Open Source, Private cloud (VMWare, Openstack), Public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) or technology architecture
• Analyzing/documenting current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions
• Designing and testing new technology approaches to address evolving business processes and capabilities
• Working to deliver solutions via an agile delivery methodology and using DevOps to bring the solutions to life quickly for our clients
• Using existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications.
Applications are due by March 6!